.

4/27/2006

I designed this card for my nieces 16th birthday party. I have been seeing the Prima flowers on SCS for quite a while and really wanted to try them so I put in an order for some. I wasn't really sure of what size to get but under the large it said that they were about 1" across with 2 sizes. I figured they would give the measurement of the larger of the sizes, not! I received them and the large are about 2½" (white ones on the card) across. Much bigger than I wanted so I placed another order for the small ones thinking that these would be about ½", wrong again! These ones (the pink one on the card) is maybe ¼". Now I have an order in for the medium ~ hopefully these are the size I have been looking for. Oh well, now at least I can give informed advise if anyone else has questions regarding the different sizes.

No comments: