.

8/20/2006

The perfect gingham knot!

I adore ribbon! I don't have a lot (unless you think that owning everyone that SU! sells a lot) but I use it on almost every card that I make. For the longest time making a simple gingham knot frustrated the bajimanies out of me! I practiced and studied cards and searched the internet and then finally figured out what works best for me! I now can attach a perfect square knot of ribbon to my cards and be confident that it will stay on the card. Want to know my secret? Pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ribbon is one of my favorite embellishments, also! I have tons of it and it's so hard to make a card and NOT put ribbon on it!

Anonymous said...

I am completely ribbon handicapped. I would love to find out how to tie that perfect knot.

Tammy