.

9/28/2006

Happy Halloween

It's difficult trying to show seasoned stampers new techniques and more advanced cards. They've seen it all and are hard to impress. I was looking through the paper work for all of the classes that I've done and all of the ones that I've been to and came across a "Peek-a-Boo" card that I made almost 4 years ago. I knew that this was the one. As I looked at it this idea came to me and it turned out exactly as I wanted. It's so nice when that happens. In order to understand the peek-a-boo part I had to take three pictures of it. The colors didn't come out too well on the first two but the third one shows the real colors (Gable Green, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black). This is what it looks like when it is closed. I need to buy the larger square punch as this image just fit in the opening. Here it is half way opened. You can see that another piece slides out to block the first image with a saying. Fully opened you see the second image. Hope that you like it. I have a picture tutorial coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Please hurry on the directions for this really awesome card I love it .. totally ROCKS GF!! cant wait to see how you did this card Thanks so much for posting your wonderful creation girlie
xo
Dawn

Jenny said...

This card is Amazing. I am impressed with the amount of patience you must have to not only make a card like this, but to also make a tutorial for it. Wow!