.

9/23/2006

Today is my monthly Christmas Card Class. They are making 12 cards in 3 hours so I try to have fairly easy projects for them. Here are the four projects that I came up with for this month. This is made with the new Peaceful Wishes set. I'm still trying to come up with a design that I like using the pinecone. I don't use Handsome Hunter and Sage Shadow very often but really like how they look together. This one is very simple. Just using Gold ink to stamp the snowflakes and then embossing the words and the inside saying with Gold Embossing powder. I was trying for the simple yet elegant look. Hopefully they like it. I try to use at least one unusual color combination each month and this is it. Do you ever use a color combo and just love it? This is it for me. I love how these colors look together. There is glitter on the ornaments that makes them look cloudy in the scan but they're not in real life. What's a Christmas Card Class with out snowmen. This is one of the first sets that I bought from the new catalog and when it arrived I was surprised to see that the three long images were one stamp. I cut the block into 1½" x 3½" sections and mounted them separatelyly. I also used the Cutter Kit on this to distress the edges of the back white layer.

1 comment:

Gail Binette said...

Very nice Michelle. I think your group is going to really enjoy this class.