.

10/17/2006

I created this card using colors from this weeks Color Combo Challenge on Splitcoast. I never would have used them together but I really like it. The colors are Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery and Tempting Turquoise. You cannot see it in the scan but I also painted the image with Lumiere so it has a subtle shimmer IRL. This is going for the October Card of the Month through Sudsol (a website for only SU demos). This is also for the OCOTM through Sudsol. The pumpkin on the right has been cut out and I attached it with dimensionals. Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Michelle , I just wanted to let you know I posted my peek-a-boo cards on my blog this morning and I have a link to your directions here on your blog ..I just wanted to say thank you again for your awesome directions girlie ..
xox
Dawn

Anonymous said...

i just found your blog today (actually, thru a link on dawn g's blog) and am so glad! love your cards - hope you post often!