.

12/03/2006

Thank You!!!!!

I've been trying to upload the cards from this months Christmas Card Class and they don't show up. It looks like it is loading then I click done, it shows a little box and then disappears. Go figure because I cant!! lol I want to thank you all for the amazing support and comments. This has been and continues to be the most difficult situation I have ever gone through and as hard as it is for me it is so much worse for my nieces and nephew because they are still living with my parents for the next few weeks. They have been totally cut off from me and my husband (Ray) and my niece (Ashley) and her husband (Lee). If you'll remember them in your prayers that would be awesome. Their names are Jordann (16), Paige (14) and Timmy (12) and they are amazing. They have been through so much and deserve to be happy and safe! Hopefully I can post some cards later today but until then I'm off to paint bedrooms. Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I'm glad to hear that things are coming along well. God has great things in mind for this situation! You have listened to His call and that can be the hardest thing to do!

Have fun painting rooms!