.

3/19/2007

Chocolate Chip Teddy Bear

Today's Technique Challenge was to use only browns and vanilla to create a card. I knew that I was going to use this teddy bear from the new Bundle of Joy stamp set and when I sat down this card just came together first try! Got to love it when that happens. All Supplies Stampin' Up!® Paper : Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla Stamps : Bundle of Joy, All Year Cheer I Inks : Timber Brown StazOn™, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa Accessories : Aquapainter, non SU! Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Creamy Caramel Marker, Coluzzle, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig To get the dark ring around the vanilla layer I took the image and rolled the edge on the Chocolate Chip ink pad. When I got this all done it looked a little plain so I used the white gel pen to create the faux stitching and when it was dry I colored over it with the Creamy Caramel marker.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love all the elements of this card!